Supports all the API methods. It's build in a modular way, that is, you can either instantiate the whole api wrapper Github.new or use parts of it e.i. Github::Repos.new if working solely with repositories is your main concern.
- Intuitive GitHub API interface navigation.
- Modular design allows for working with parts of API.
- Fully customizable including advanced middleware stack construction.
- Its comprehensive, you can request all GitHub API resources.
- Requests pagination with convenient DSL and automatic option.
- Support OAuth2 authorization.
- Flexible arguments parsing, you can write expressive and natural queries.
- Easy error handling split for client and server type errors.
- Supports multithreaded environment.
- Custom media types specification through ‘media’ parameter.
- Request results caching.
- Fully tested with test coverage above 90% with over 1,600 specs and 900 features.